• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: Lifted 1988 XJ with Tricks

i redid the rear main in this beeyotch no more oil leaks, it runs great and would be a great starter for someone looking to getting into jeepin.

Stop being a **** hole and keep the damn thing. I'm coming home and NEED to fix your AC on the other rear door.

Can you message me your number? I sent this link to a friend of mine and he's interested. Also can you get me the vin so that he can look up registration cost.

Actually I just realized that I already had your number from when I picked up a driveshaft from you a while back. The guy's name is Omar.

PM me your contact info Derek.
My stepson is looking for a jeep and this is about the price range he's in depending on what registration is looking like.

Thanks

$2k straight up takes it. Will need to be towed due to tags and the brakes need bled. Please, for the love of all things great and small, someone take this deal.

DMV is caught up, NO back fees. Only needs a smog, which it always, always passes with room to spare.

I'll run this by my neighbor.

Back