• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For sale: 99 xj 3.5" on 31s

91Limited

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so I kind of half ass tried to sell this a little while ago, but now that I've bought a new vehicle, I need this gone. It's a 99 xj sport, 4.0L, NP231, AW4 with a Chrysler 8.25 rear end. It has 220,xxx miles on it.

The lift consists of Rough Country front springs, sway bar drop brackets, and lower control arms, Procomp rear leafs, and a 1" transfer case drop. It has Bilstein 5125s in the front, and the Rough Country shocks in rear. (2 brand new in box 5125s for the rear, just never got around to installing them)

This Jeep is in decent condition still. The drivetrain is still super strong, with a good running engine and solid trans. The only thing with the engine is that the check engine light comes on periodically, but it's been doing that for the past 4 years.

The problem with this jeep is the steering. It's wobbly and will definitely need work. The jeep has 31" bfg all terrains, but they are worn un even because of the steering and alignment gremlins. I'm sure someone with more xj knowledge than me will be able to fix this fairly easy. I will include 95% tread firestone at's with the jeep to make up for the bad wear on the bfgs.

In essence, I think this would make a great start to a trail rig build. It will need a little more tlc to be a daily driver, but that could be done as well. The jeep is located in Crown Point, IN and my # is 708.969.1828. Asking $1800 obo

Haha ok guys, I will definitely get pics. Just need to find a digital camera to borrow. (I'm not exactly current technology-wise :looser: )

Yes it did pass emissions. Like I said, the light is periodic (comes on like 2-3 times per month and stays on for a day or 2). When I went in for emissions, the light was off.

lol - hey I am just trying to keep up to your with all your jeeps....... Yeah I'll get pics, but if it is as nice as the description, hopefully it'll be sitting in my drive shortly (especially with gas prices sky rocketing up)

Sorry guys I don't get on here much and forgot that I posted it here. It's still for sale, and I know someone's got a tax return that they're looking to use :laugh3: heres the pics...

DSCN0478.jpg

DSCN0479.jpg

DSCN0480.jpg

DSCN0481.jpg

Back