• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For sale: 35's, wheels, roof rack, OEM fenders

MoabXJeeper

NAXJA Member #1398
Tires are 35x12.50 Pro Comp Mud Terrains. I would guess 25-30% tread left. They are mounted on 15x8 5x4.5 bolt pattern American Racing wheels. They have some scratches but all hold air. $200 for the set.

I don't know much about this roof rack. I believe it was built by the previous owner. I only had it on my Jeep (92 Cherokee) once and it worked great. I never actually wired up the lights to see if they work but it has a wiring harness that that is set up to plug into the trailer lights. I broke the lens off one of the lights getting it down, it's $10 for a replacement on Quadratec's website. $200

All but 1 fender (pretty sure that one came off on the freeway) and some bumper pieces. No mounting hardware. Came off my dad's 2000 Cherokee. $60

Located in West Valley. Please PM me if interested!

Here's a little update on the roof rack. I dug up an old e-mail from the guy I bought it from and he said it's a Conn Fer roof rack. I realized from another post that my original pic doesn't show the mounting system very well. It just mounts to the gutters. Here's a better pic:

Tires are sold. Roof rack and fenders still available.

No one on here is looking for a good cheap roof rack?

Back