• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Food!!

if you guys need another cook im game

Me too!! She's the elected cook!! :looney:

Fixed it for ya, I'm not engaged to a man thx! :jester:

old whitey is my Fiance and her stock still running DD 88 laredo. (we nicknamed the Truck old whitey that is)

OK, cool we'll probably be hanging out at the same fire then. Besides, I don't think YOU have a nick-name yet..... we'll have to work on that.:viking:

Why do i need one? I like laying low...

Why are you gonna consult "Ben"? If you don't even have a nickname for Ben that is used consistently, at least not according to that post...

Why are you gonna consult "Ben"? If you don't even have a nickname for Ben that is used consistently, at least not according to that post...

... dude...... you haven't met Ben.... Everyone ELSE named "Ben" will need (and probably WANT) a nickname, because there is only one "Ben"....

At NAC-Fest, I typically use Bens name in phrases like:

D@mmit Ben...
#@^&*%$# Ben....
Lets do it Ben...
Good Job Ben...
Ben will do it...
You just dented your truck again Ben.... can't tell where though...
"Who the H%LL was that?" "Oh, thats just Ben...."

:jester::jester::jester::jester::jester:

... dude...... you haven't met Ben.... Everyone ELSE named "Ben" will need (and probably WANT) a nickname, because there is only one "Ben"....

At NAC-Fest, I typically use Bens name in phrases like:

D@mmit Ben...
#@^&*%$# Ben....
Lets do it Ben...
Good Job Ben...
Ben will do it...
You just dented your truck again Ben.... can't tell where though...
"Who the H%LL was that?" "Oh, thats just Ben...."

:jester::jester::jester::jester::jester:

How about, "$%*t you didn't wanna do that Ben"
"Ben I think your stuck AGAIN"
"Ben I think you just broke it again"
But I do like the "who the Hell was that oh just Ben"

Damn near fell of my chair laughing.

STROKER

Judging by that, I dunno if I'll need one either... I mean, when I fill the "Ben"s in with "Travis" alot of those sound really familiar...

i frequently get elected to cook to. works fine for me because i despise washing dishes.

I vote that you use a stone and not a pan.

I'll be there for eating and annoying the cook about when it'll be done.
I'm so pumped for this, I can't wait.

Oh, and as per cooler rules (at least as I know them). You need two. One for food, and a larger one for "beverages". ;)

IMO they should both be equal size... as long as both are in the "large" or higher categories. :)

My plan was just to see what everyone else brought... "oh, nice, cheeseburgers, huh? hmm? hmmmm? nice. those look good. wow, you're a good cook....what's that? do i want one? ohh, i could neve.....Sure."

:D

Good question though. Honestly I think my buddy and I were planning to just bring a cooler packed up and a grill and just hang out around camp for the most part. Would be cool to learn of other's plans too, though :)

Sure......you can have this burger that dropped on the grou....err, right on the hamburger roll, when I flipped the patty in the air! :chef::rolleyes:

How about, "$%*t you didn't wanna do that Ben"
"Ben I think your stuck AGAIN"
"Ben I think you just broke it again"
But I do like the "who the Hell was that oh just Ben"

Damn near fell of my chair laughing.

STROKER

Ben and Andy - the Greatest Show in the NAC...:gee:

Back