• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Florida Wheeling

Can anyone tell me where the pit is in Ocala?? Please???

I75 north to 326(just north of ocala) go right on 326(east) to first light(25A) then go north until you see the Ocala Speedway. Hit the brakes and turn right on to a dirt road next to some teco gas company pipes then follow the road in to the pit. Only one road in so you cant really get lost.

Thanks!!! I'm coming up in Feb sometime....got my truck apart at the moment...a small powertrain issue :explosion I'm going to stick my stock engine back in for now...but it will be going again soon.

I wanna check out Yellow's leafspring job...How much beer should i bring???

Steve

There is an area in Lake Wales that you can go foolin around in...has a few trails and several mudholes...the trails are mostly sugar sand....I took my junk there yesterday to check it out...had a large time finding my rigs limits in mud and sand...

Yeah, Florida is pretty much mud. You can drive on the beach, but, if they catch you with your backend sliding, you've officially lost control of your vehichle, and, they will slap you with a nice ticket. Ocala is about the best place around. Anyone been to the saltsdale mudhole? You see lots of tractor tires there! Mud is fun, but, the motor doesn't like it, especially if it's a nice hot day. But, i make the most of it, and it's fun for me cause i havn't got to play on any rocks or anything like that yet. So, let us know how the move goes
Tylor

Back