• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flex Pic's

2KXJJEEP

NAXJA Forum User
post your flex pic's...

img1088g.jpg

proper spot for pics would be HERE

"ur dont like our rules"....ok w.e sorry i just started a thread in the wrong spot and people start freaking out my bad. my problem is smartass's...i dont see why somebody like the first person who commented on the thread couldent just simply say "hey this thread is in the wrong place" instead of criticizing it :dunno:

i dont see why somebody like the first person who commented on the thread couldent just simply say "hey this thread is in the wrong place" instead of criticizing it :dunno:
No, that was the second post. Its not our fault you haven't read the rules.

And the crap goes on.This place slaps more people than anything else.Sorry you had to learn the hard way about some A-HOLES on here.But when you can check out the rules and how to post and ask for pic's.

By the way they'll treat you the same way if you're a member, need thick skin for these A-HOLES around here.Right guys?

I forgot the smiley face so they you won't get butthurt.:)

And the crap goes on.This place slaps more people than anything else.Sorry you had to learn the hard way about some A-HOLES on here.But when you can check out the rules and how to post and ask for pic's.

By the way they'll treat you the same way if you're a member, need thick skin for these A-HOLES around here.Right guys?

I forgot the smiley face so they you won't get butthurt.:)

LOL...Thanks

Back