• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Five-15x8 Crager Vstar, and DPG bump plates

cjsxj87

NAXJA Forum User
Im selling a set of 5 15x8 crager v5s 3.75" back spacing, 4.5x5 pattern. These wheels are no where close to perfect, they where wheel and banged up. Looking for $75 for the set of 5.
P5080150.jpg
The are alittle more beat up now.

A pair of DPG bump plates. They are a little tweaked but nothing major. Id prolly cut off or reweld the shock mounts. $60
IMAG0175.jpg

Im selling a set of 5 15x8 crager v5s 3.75" back spacing, 4.5x5 pattern. These wheels are no where close to perfect, they where wheel and banged up. Looking for $75 for the set of 5.
P5080150.jpg
The are alittle more beat up now.

A pair of DPG bump plates. They are a little tweaked but nothing major. Id prolly cut off or reweld the shock mounts. $60
IMAG0175.jpg

It's not 5x4.5?

I'm pretty sure he meant 5 on 4.5. It would be a little dangerous wheeling on only 4 1/2 lug nuts

I'm interested in the DPG plates but i have a question first.

whats the raise on them? or are they removeable spacers so it can be pretty much level if i took them all off?

did you use them? if so did you just slap them on and trim the rear bump stop till you got stuff where you wanted, and then add spacers if you trimmed too much?

I have the stock bump stops, and a 4.5" lift (with 7 spring packs) and my bumpstop is only ~1/4" above the top of the plate, I would think i could dial in the uptravel by trimming the stock rubber stop, just didn't know if thats how its normally done, or if people only used these with after market stops and/or 6.5"+ lifts.

I'm interested in the DPG plates but i have a question first.

whats the raise on them? or are they removeable spacers so it can be pretty much level if i took them all off? Not sure on the raise but I can measure. Yes the bumpplates are removable.

did you use them? if so did you just slap them on and trim the rear bump stop till you got stuff where you wanted, and then add spacers if you trimmed too much? I did use them. I just put them on. I had plans to put poly bumps on the frame rails but never took the time to do that.

I have the stock bump stops, and a 4.5" lift (with 7 spring packs) and my bumpstop is only ~1/4" above the top of the plate, I would think i could dial in the uptravel by trimming the stock rubber stop, just didn't know if thats how its normally done, or if people only used these with after market stops and/or 6.5"+ lifts.
I used these with 3.5-4.5 inches and stock bumps with no issues.

sounds good, thanks for the reply I'll take a closer gander at my setup tonight and let you know. I have a feeling that with the 8.8, taller perches from the swap, and 7 leaf pack, that that stack would be a an inch or more taller than stock. I just have to measure and see if i can clear it without trimming and verify that trimming is an option if i need to. I'll get back to you.

i measured and they will fit. 3" of up travel with all the spaces removed. I think i'm going to pass though. Since i don't need the spacers its really just a flat plate with holes in it, too easy to make to justify spending $60 on. GLWS

Back