• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35x12.50 R 15 BFGs on Beadlocks wheels.

kmboren

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of 5 Matching Wheels and 5 BFG tires for sale. 4 of the Tires are KM2s and the spare is a KM. They all have around 33% of the tread remaining. They are on 15x8 D window Black Rims with a white outer ring. Wheel and ring can be painted any color. Wheel have around 3.5-4inches of Back spacing. These have a 5x4.5 bolt pattern which will fit most XJ, TJs, and some Ford Rangers, Explorers. These are Real DIY beadlocks. I have ran them for 3 years now with no trouble. They are all Balanced with 8oz of air soft bbs. They have been used mostly for off-roading and do show that on the wear. One is cut in the tread where it caught my front bumper on full Bump. White walls are out but If I was keeping them I would turn the Black walls out as it has better tread on the edge with less rounding. I am Asking $1000 or best REASONABLY offer. I would be interested in a partial trade for the right .40 caliper handgun.
I could possibly seperated if I have buyers for Both the tires and wheel but prefer to keep them together and sale as they sit.
Please Call or Text.
Kevin
8ol - 5 nine 2 - 4 9 two 4

familypictures1389_zpsa61d7b55.jpg

These are now separated. If interested please let me know.

I will sell all 5 beadlock wheels for $400. This is my lowest price.

Back