• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First World Problems.

Had the dealership tell me my 200 needs a new air filter while getting the oil changed (can't do it myself for as cheap), so I start calling around to the local parts houses for a drop in K&N panel filter, nobody has one, Advance doesn't have them, will order it but wants an extra $15 to ship, so it's over $70, NAPA doesn't even show it in their books and computer, and AutoZone has to order it and won't charge for shipping.......but it's still going to be $58 before tax........Summit has them for $40 and it can be shipped ground for no charge........

The waterproof speakers in my "smart" phone have really crappy sound quality. In addition it has a very annoying choice of alert sounds for text messaging. It's also running an old version of the O.S, and cant be updated due to hardware limitations. It ALSO doesn't have 2 cameras.
Any replacement I get will have to be put in a really bulky case to be waterproof.

My BMW needs a blower motor.

I keep forgetting to take the garbage out on garbage day :(

My vacation is ending in 5 days, and I don't want to go back home.

David Bricker / SYR - KOA

I was one scoop of coffee short of the amount of water i put in the coffee maker this morning, now my coffee taste week.

Back