• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First World Problems.

:(

My garage is more of a second world problem. I don't even want to go there.

lol, sounds like ours.

LOL

Is compton considered 3rd world? Wait... nevermind... i know the answer to that question

BTW,

I dont have money for new RC stuff :/

I haven't driven R/C's regularly for months, over a year for some stuff. I did set a Parkzone Mini Vapor off to the side at work though, the Bind "N" Fly version is going for $30!

I have to chose between gas mileage or fun every morning when i get ready to leave for the day :(

That's why I bought a flex fuel car, right now the closest Speedway to me that carries the stuff is selling it for $2.02 a gallon and they are probably charging $3.50 or so a gallon for regular........and the stations by home and work are selling for $3.65-$3.80..........I wish the '98 XJ was flex fuel too............

I complain about having to put 93 octane in our BMW.

Don't miss that at all, and when my last premium fuel car died when it was only $1.80 a gallon in the '03.

My AC blew so cold today I got a brain freeze.

Sounds like my 200, I can go from freezing in the car to immediately sweating as soon as I'm out of the car when it's just that hot out.

Wac' Arnold's put too much salt on my french frie's

My Rolex needs servicing and I don't have the time.

Back