• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First Regional Trail Ride of 09?

I'm ready myself. Got a tent and a HEATER!!!!!

I think I will be ready. I have a month to get my rig ready. Hehehe.

any of you give a good back massage? It's healing but I bet I will hurt after a day in the jeep...

any of you give a good back massage? It's healing but I bet I will hurt after a day in the jeep...

I know a good Physical Therapist that could mobilize your back...but I don't think he's going to make this trip.....:viking:

Ok so now the list has grown to:
01LimitedXJ
His TJ driving buddy Mark
Trail Rate This
mbogosia
Mr.Shrek
PacificEd
High2by

Maybe..
Kudzu
OldBlueXJ

Does anyone have anything they need/would mind some help with to get their ride ready in time?

so...you want to make a regional South East Chapter event in Kentucky which is considered Midwest according to NAXJA? it's no biggie, just curious. :)

Hey now you can take that kind of negativity right back to the Midwest...Hey wait a minute if your Midwest what are you doing looking here? Just call it a road trip to the midwest to help build inter chapter relations.

so...you want to make a regional South East Chapter event in Kentucky which is considered Midwest according to NAXJA? it's no biggie, just curious. :)

LBL is not far from Nashville, TN and we have a lot of guys interested in going to "local" areas. There are quite a few SEC members in this area.

We had the Crawl in Harlan, KY.

There were posts a while back from people in Kentucky considering themselves to be more SEC than MWC.

You really have to look at the trails that are close to the membership. There are good trails in Kentucky. The SEC can't help that somebody drew a line between us.

Well we can add one more member joining us for the LBL and it's someone famous too...(well sort of). It's the newest addition to the family ELVIS.
7218793119_ORIG.jpg

(This was my surprise Christmas present from my lovely wife.)

Awesome. Me and my girl adopted a dog off the streets one time. What a holy terror. We caught him pooping (like, liquid brown poop) on the floor and then he pee'd in my shoes.

I was very angry.

Well we can add one more member joining us for the LBL and it's someone famous too...(well sort of). It's the newest addition to the family ELVIS.
7218793119_ORIG.jpg

(This was my surprise Christmas present from my lovely wife.)

Nice " shirt " but why you name it elvis? Hahaa, great looking dog. I have 2 a Pit that is my 80lb lap dog and a Chihuahua. The Chihuahua thinks she is a pit.... Wish I had room in the Jeep for him to go.

can i have fun in my locked/cutup trail only xj there? or is it a job for the dd tj on 35s?

can i have fun in my locked/cutup trail only xj there? or is it a job for the dd tj on 35s?

Couldn't tell ya I haven't been there before. Maybe someone else can chime in on that one.

On the other hand; we are 3 weeks and 3 days from the trip. Let's get a new head count on who is in.

Trail Rate This
High2by
PacificEd
01LimitedXJ
mbogosia
Mr. Shrek

Who else is in?

Back