• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fender, header panel, brake stuff...

js_customs

NAXJA Forum User
97-01 XJ header panel with grill, lights and bezels...some scuffs but overall in great shape. I have another headlight I can include. $80

ap9xfq.jpg

97-01 XJ Drivers side front fender - fair amount of scratches and a dent. $ 15

14sjwom.jpg

97-01 XJ smoked corner lenses/marker lights...these came with another header panel, looks like the lenses were tinted using a spray (not originally smoked lenses) $ 20

9fzgau.jpg

- Also have a pre-96 center console - grey, latch on the lid works fine - $ 15

- Crown Victoria brake swap stuff for a rear dana 44 - new calipers, rotors, pads, and rubicon retainer plates - needs backing plates - $ 75

Pick-up in Reading, PA, or I can bring to work (West Chester, PA). Shipping on your dime, although the header panel/fender might not be worth shipping...

I drive my white 99 xj pretty often. Relatively stock with 3" and 31s. I also have a red 88 on 35s but i only drive that to work a couple times a month

All this stuff is still for sale...

Also have:

-Renix 4.0 Throttle Body with sensors - $ 20
-Smittybilt winch cover - $ 10
-97+ heated mirrors - $ 35
-Gentex rearview mirror w/ Compass & Temp. - $ 15

feel free to make offers...could use a 97+ XJ gas tank skid (or ZJ skid) and an aftermarket t-case (for a 231 TC) if anyone wants to trade/partial trade

Fender and header panel sold...the rest is still available:

-Renix 4.0 Throttle Body with sensors - $ 15

-97+ XJ heated mirrors - $ 30

-Gentex rearview mirror w/ Compass & Temp. - $ 10

-97-01 XJ smoked corner lenses/marker lights...these came with another header panel, looks like the lenses were tinted using a spray (not originally smoked lenses) $ 15

- Also have a pre-96 center console - grey, latch on the lid works fine - $ 10

- Crown Victoria brake swap stuff for a rear dana 44 - new calipers, rotors, pads, and rubicon retainer plates - needs backing plates - $ 60

I'll get some pics for you tomorrow. It uses crown Victoria backing plates. I think explorer backing plates are a little different but I could be wrong

Here are some pics. It's all new, one of the rotors has some surface rust from sitting, and the one caliper is a little crusty looking. The other rotor is still packaged and in the box, so that one is perfect. The rotors, pads, and calipers are all from Advanced Auto (Wearever brand), I think I paid $ 160 for the stuff.

s28mds.jpg

35kn8go.jpg

n1vwhy.jpg

2ibj5s9.jpg

Hey Neal...Here's what I know is left:

- Also have a pre-96 center console - grey, latch on the lid works fine - $ 10

- Crown Victoria brake swap stuff for a rear dana 44 - new calipers, rotors, pads, and rubicon retainer plates - needs backing plates - $ 60

I'll have to check on these, but I think I sold them:

-Renix 4.0 Throttle Body with sensors - $ 20
-97+ heated mirrors - $ 35
-Gentex rearview mirror w/ Compass & Temp. - $ 15

I also have a pair of 16x8 Cragar V5's with 245-75-16 old style MTR's on them.

I might have other stuff if you're looking for anything in particular.

Back