• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: WTS 98 Cherokee 3.5" 31's

SqueegieSteve

NAXJA Forum User
I'm thinking pretty seriously about selling my jeep (I need a road warrior cause i do a lot of driving).

- 98 powder blue sport 172,000mi.
- A/C works great. All power everything. It has seen the trail so has some trail dents all from trees.
- 3.5" Rubicon superflex kit with 3 isolators up front to even out with back. Nets to about 4.5"
- Hitch with included D-Ring and drop bracket and hitch ball
- SYE and shims make for no drive line vibes.
- It's on 31" general grabber AT's (With a brand new BFG AT spare)
- New RC trackbar with HD Bracket
- New RC Steering damper
- Swapped the engine last year. It has a 99 in it with approx. 145000mi
- Upgraded 99 intake
- Replaced leaky radiator
- Aftermarket speakers
- New starter lifetime warranty at Autozone
- Upper ball joint driver side new with warranty Autozone
- New thermostat

Probably more but this is what i can think of right now

Well taken care of, I've wheeled it about twice to three times a year for the two years I've had it. It's been mostly a daily driver. Might need some attention up front because it wobbles between 50-60 on the highway. Will always start but once in a blue moon the starter doesn't catch and you've gotta try it a couple times. Small amount of rust just in front of rear wheels.

I've got about $2500 parts in it and $2000 to purchase it, so please be kind with offers

Last edited:
Now i am really selling it. Bringing the price down a lot too cause i've gotta turn this thing into cash. Down to $2500 obo. It's a great jeep, it's ready and set for 33's... could probably stuff something bigger if you wanted to do some trimming too. pm or email me

You're going to want to PM a mod and have that other post deleted. If someone wanted to be a jerk they can post some nasty stuff for ya.

I'll be in everett this weekend if you want I can get it from boston to the NY CT border?

Back