• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler - Wrench party 01/10/09

i hacked mine....and its still not paid for ;)

Ditto.

It was almost repo'd last month actually. But it was blocked in on all 4 sides and they couldn't get it. :doh: :spin1:

Ditto.

It was almost repo'd last month actually. But it was blocked in on all 4 sides and they couldn't get it. :doh: :spin1:
haha aww man. i owe 1700 left on mine.:banghead: after its paid its "free game". anyway back to the thread yes.

Thanks to NAXJA for a great time and a HUGE thank you to Brendan for hosting.
My daughter and I had a blast. I'm glad she got to meet some of you goofballs that I am always talking about (and the rest of the non-goofballs that attended too)
wrong thread:D

Just got work(word even?) ted is ready to trim the fenders on his WJ to make room for the 33s hes got coming

funny-pictures-why-i-oughta-cat.jpg

This is SO sad on So many levels... I'm not sure which is worse. The fact that Dennis is high-centered in his own backyard... Or the fact that he can't afford a pair of shoes.

Should we start a collection?!? :roflmao:

I'm in for the work party.

Ride'on,

~C!~

Back