• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler - Wrench party 01/10/09

i was in 8th grade and got pushed from behind. this happened like 9-10 years ago. got pushed from behind and hit the floor. right after i hit the floor my 15lb backpack hit me in the back of the head. busted one of my front teeth and pushed it through my lip. f-ed me up. thats for damn sure. damn kids these days in school have to carry these heavy a$$ backpacks..

i was in 8th grade and got pushed from behind. this happened like 9-10 years ago. got pushed from behind and hit the floor. right after i hit the floor my 15lb backpack hit me in the back of the head. busted one of my front teeth and pushed it through my lip. f-ed me up. thats for damn sure. damn kids these days in school have to carry these heavy a$$ backpacks..
ok nobody else is saying it so i will.

what the hell does that have to do with Dennis' wrenching party? :dunno:

:D

Maybe after the wrenching is done can wheel his backyard.... I heard there are some GNARLY trails!!!!

Im sure you could.. But if you dont have rock rails your jeep will fold like a taco.

Just got work ted is ready to trim the fenders on his WJ to make room for the 33s hes got coming

Back