• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
as soon as downhill gets back to my pm about selling the axle ill get back to you guys about the locker.
jameschimmel is first in line for the locker....

my address is:
2216 v st
sacramento ca 95818

number:
925 759 7593

As long as there is room, absolutely. I work in San Mateo so it would be easy enough to get them to you as well.

I'll take you up on the parts train if the t-case skid will fit in.

blondejon, how do you want to get paid?

hey jon im tempted still for the locker but if someone else wants it go ahead and give it to them! ill possibly take it eventually if no one else does! but i cant wait to see those tires on my jeep :cheers:

spudly
for the t case skid if we do the parts train im thinking paypal, add like 2-3$ for the fees if you dont mind
-jon

jeep is here. buy my stuff!!!!
axles are sold!
tires are sold
lift is unsure as of now!
bumpers are still up for grabs!
front im willing to negotiate on!
gas tank and sending unit are for sale! 25$ you pull it!

gonna start pulling the lift next then prob t case after that.
ill try to keep you guys posted on whats going on...

sorry forgot to mention the windshield is cracked!
sorry!

Jon,

I'll take the rest of the spare interior. I grabbed the back seat bottom and I needed the back seat, back. Duh! Thanks for the cables and the BS session. Sorry I distracted you from the dismantle.

I'll give you a call this week.

Kelly

kelly
i didnt even realize that either!
im sorry and ya didnt distract me at all dude!
im taking my time
pulled off the discos, trackbar, and the sliders, and ate some dinner, working on the trackbar bracket now...then the tires and lift and axles....

Thanks for all the parts Jon. Sorry I had to take off so quickly but was meeting that other guy with the other jeep. We ended up picking it up. Just got home now... and left at 2:00 so it's been a long day need sleep now!!

Nice BSing with you and Kelly for the few minutes though.

yah nice meeting you and kelly!
still pulling parts off.
having fun with seized lca and uca bolts right now.
waiting for rob to come check out the axles....

hey jon, hiimmered came by my place yesterday for some axle shafts. he said he was going down to pick upp some parts from you next and if he has room could maybe haul a one or two wheels back. i figured that would make it alot easier so you dont have to cram in all 5 when you come down.

ok so im ready to pay you via pay pal but how do i do that?

that would be great to have him do that! we will see how much room he has!
as for paypal you basically go to transfer funds and type in my email.?
its been a while but i think thats right!
talk to jimbo as well!
its easier for me to show ya than to tell ya!ill pm ya

ill be taking the jeep in soon matt, and with the engine still in there they will give me 115 and without it i get 25$ so my goal is to get the jeep to the yard by weds, and i have alot of class and work. today monday before 5pm is the only day i have available with enough time to actually let someone pull the engine out....if you can get here today it can be yours but for 20$ i wont be able to contribute labor since as soon i finish the rear axle and the lift i need to do a ton of hw, this jeep has basically taken off 3 full days of hw time from me.....

ill have time tomorrow if you do,
im looking for some stock coils and lower control arms right now along with maybe some stock rear packs?
and shitty stock anything roller tires...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back