• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler thread on camper, quad, and bike

XJ4Christ

NAXJA Forum User
feeler on both these items i have.

HPIM1469.jpg

2003 Yamaha Blaster with FMF Turbinecore silencer, FMF Fatty pipe, Boysen Carbon Fiber reeds, K&N air filter, top end had been redone couple years ago and runs strong (it is bored out little over stock new piston and rings etc...lower had also been gone thru as well by a shop in CA that i had do work on it when i got it, grip throttle, 5 gal gas can and helmet, goggles and misc, bike set to premix only...oil injector bypassed, one tire looses aie over time when sitting for awhile.

1969 Yamaha AT-1 Enduro dirtbike premix 125 cc, needs battery to start, ran when i got it but sat for a couple years as i never got around to fixing it up with my jeep projects. It leaks fuel at petcock, needs wiring and switch for lights and finidh installing them, and whatever else it might need being its an old bike. I have title out of CA on it.

HPIM1352.jpg

1969 Aristocrat lo-liner trailer painted camo. everything works but refrigerator runs gas only at moment although i have not used it since i got it. New tires from americas discount tires still on warranty with 4500 aprox miles in them. wheel bearings new as of 4500 aprox miles from NAPA. Trailer driven from CA to KS and then back to KSon another trip thus how i can estimate mileage on tires and bearings.

HPIM1462.jpg

wife made these seat covers for the trailer seats

HPIM1389.jpg

$1000 trailer
$1000 quad
$350 bike

all firm...thoughts? again these are feeler thread :)

Back