• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler: roof rack

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
i'm debating on getting rid of my roof rack. i just dont use it as much as i thought i would. so if i get a nice deal or something to trade would be great. its a 72" * 48". its a big rack covers most of my roof. has the gutter mounts.

wants maybe?
drop brackets.
locker d30 or d44

wilderness. its around 6' by 4' heres a pic of it on my jeep. if you need a better one i can get one. it hase 4 threaded rods welded on it that the prev owner put on it for a hi lift jack and axe.
04-10-08_1620.jpg

With or with out lights? How about the gutter mounts? What would you look to get for it?

i want to keep the lights. i think its worth $225. 250 and i'll let the front two lights go with it

userbmx1315 said:
i want to keep the lights. i think its worth $225. 250 and i'll let the front two lights go with it

hmmm....need to see how the money situation is looking after I get the lift on this weekend and see how much i'm going to have to overhaul the brakes.

Some pictures from when I had the rack...its a pretty sweet rack and looks better than the goofy looking short Surco's, IMO. Rated at 500 lbs if I recall....

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

Back