• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler Regeared Axles and Trailer....

Seeker

NAXJA Forum User
I have axles Dana 30 HP and Chrysler 8.25 from 97 cherokee that I rolled. They are regeared to 4.56's with a off brand gear (not yukon). It was running fine when it rolled but when I went to swap them to my new jeep a friend said there was too much play in the pinion. another friend said it was fine. I haven't had the time to get them checked out or swapped in. It's been over two years since I have had them in the garage and I am getting the itch to get a motorcycle.
I also have a m101 trailer. It is from the World War II era. The frame is pretty bent and it's rusty. It isn't really for restoration. It rolls and is stable at this point but the tailgate has been cut out. It would be great for an off road trailer project or is functional now. I have driven it 4 hours into the desert with no problems but it needs work. I already had it registered and it has a pink slip.

I don't really want to sell either of these but I am curious what I would get for them since they aren't in use anymore. If you have a street legal enduro you would be interested in trading let me know. Feel free to ask questions or pm me if you want to come check them out. I am in Whittier (south east la county)
DyAo24yJaqXvGBhwxFQGc4qR8vufmloEE5-_QC3nkaM=w622-h414-p-no

nfEd7X9quUVMUbgqnYi7nSxvpcw52aZP8W0HGyg4Z7A=w622-h414-p-no

IMG_1020.JPG

Pics are older... i have off road tires now and led tail lights...

Is the trailer axle and front frame in reusable condition? If so I might be interested.

The axles looks good and rolls fine. Front frame? The tongue is strong but frame is bent as shown in the picture. If I were to build up this trailer i would rebuild the frame.

cool, so how much do you want for it?

Back