• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER: FSoT: OR-FAB rear bumper

katuah

NAXJA Forum User
I'm thinking of selling this bumper because I need a rear tire carrier. It's a terrific bumper in every other way - light, strong, good rear corner protection, recovery points, good angles.

I've been designing a fab-up that could attach to this bumper and carry a reasonably large tire, but I don't know how to weld, and don't have an easy way to get the bumper & plans to a fab shop. By the time I did, I'd probably be looking at nearly as much $ as to just buy a pre-fabbed one.

SO, looking to see if anybody would want to buy this one from me. I think I have to say a price so I'll just put $300 but this is more just to see, so feel free to tell me what you really would pay.

I'd also consider trading with $+ for a tire carrier - preferably one I could mount a jerry can onto. Really like the Mojave, as well as this one: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1030354&highlight=bumpers

Thanks.

Back