• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler Bilstein 5150s and JKS rear Adjustable Cross-Over Shock Mount

Could the rears be used as fronts?

Now is this a completely bolt in set up or do you need bar pin eliminators and other things to make this set up work? The reason I ask is because I am interested in taking the whole setup off your hands but I need to know whats involved to make this setup work? Also is the JKS cross member a bolt in piece. I'm assuming it is but just making sure.

Now is this a completely bolt in set up or do you need bar pin eliminators and other things to make this set up work? The reason I ask is because I am interested in taking the whole setup off your hands but I need to know whats involved to make this setup work? Also is the JKS cross member a bolt in piece. I'm assuming it is but just making sure.

You would need bar pin eliminators for the front. The rear is bolt in, but you would need to raise your lower shock mount to take full advantage of the rear kit and the gained clearance. I have a set of unused lower rear mounts I will include that need to be welded on. I will let you know if everyone backs out. All parts are coming off after next weekend at TDS and I will start to contact everyone for final payment and getting the parts to them.

squirrel, hey id be interested in them crappy azz rims your running how much for those pcs of junk, i know you dont like them and they are butt azz ugly, but id run em for a little bit and turn them in for scrap metal....just a thought:D:D:D:D:D

If I don't get my tax money by Monday or Tuesday, I'll let you know and then don't worry about holding it for me if you need to get it gone.

Back