• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler Bilstein 5150s and JKS rear Adjustable Cross-Over Shock Mount

squirrel80

NAXJA Forum User
I am thinking about upgrading my shocks under my cherokee and have a full set of 5150s and a JKS Adjustable Cross-Over Shock Mount that will be for sale. They have been on the Jeep for about 4 months. The front shocks are 12" and the rear is 10". The valving on all four shocks is 255/70. This setup would work great on a Cherokee with about 5"-8" of lift. The rear shock mount lets you raise the lower shock mounts flush with the axle tube, and increase ground clearance around the lower shock mount. Here is a link to the shock mount. I am hoping to get $400 for everything.

http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/m...OCKMOUNT&Store_Code=JKS01&Category_Code=Shock

Last edited:
IF Justin isn't taking everything, and if the 10's + crossover are spoken for with john..... I'm lookin for the fronts ..... just sayin!

I'd be interested in the bracket, if no one else in interested, dont really need the shocks though...

put me in line for the bracket...I never really dug the cross over bracket idea but I'll give it a try since I need more uptravel without creating holes in my cab

The twelves will work for me, But I am leaving him with the option to sell them as a complete set, or part it all out.

Justin

If somehow the line reaches back to me, I would be interested in the full set in about a week and a half (when I receive my tax money). But it looks like you've got it all sold...I never make it to the good deals in time! :D

OK here is what I got:
-12" shocks to Xjjeeper
-10" shocks to Jeeperjohn
-Bracket to 89cherokee

Unless I get a confirm on the whole set from Justin_502. I would like to keep these for the TDS run next weekend and then I could pull everything. It will take too long to get my new shocks and fab them before the trip. Please let me know if this works for all of you. I wonder if Xjjeeper19 could parts train the parts a little closer to the rest of you since he is closest to me. Please PM me your numbers.

Back