• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 2.5/4 speed/231

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm doing a full boat swap/update with my Comanche, so I wont need this. Mileage unknown ( more than 160k definitely). Brand new clutch and pilot bearing, 231 shifts fine but the linkage is rusty and sticky. Engine has had recent oil change and full tune up, and for what its worth runs way stronger than i expected. No smoke at all. Also recently had plastic valve cover replaced with the metal one. Trans also shifts perfect. No reasonable offer refused.

Eah power not necessary, fixing daily driver necessary...I'm not too far from you either I'm in monroeville. Gf blew up my 2.5l xj. How much for the motor

Oof. Sorry to hear. I'm open to around the range of 250. You can come by and check it out. No blowby, no smoke. Seriously, it's a strong clean running motor.

Bump. Will be doing a partial part out. Blue interior, clean header panel, fenders and manual doors with good glass. Front 30, rear D35....

Back