• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler '01 Limited Parts

pajeepman

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking at buying complete '01 XJ Limited that was involved in a head on collison. I'm gonna want to keep the rims, overhead console, seats and maybe the woodgrain trim and t-case if it's a np242. I would love to sell the rest complete(bring some rollers). It's dark metallic green with 8?,??? miles on it. Original owner is selling it. All 4 doors look good in the pics I have seen as does the rear hatch. Said it doesn't run front accesories on engine look to be messed up but long block is probably ok as is tranny and t-case (I assume). Front clip sheet metal is no good.

I'm hoping to get interest before I pull the trigger on this. Like I said, I would love to sell it complete as it would be at my brothers house and he wouldn't want it there long. If I could get enough intereste in a few major items(doors, hatch, tranny, rear axle?) I may go ahead with it also -prefence giving to it whole though. It would be in SE PA 19468. Would be looking for around $600 for the whole thing after I pull the few parts listed. Title would be included for scrapping purposes.

i can haul some stuff up north for anyone in two weeks, i would have taken the front clip if it was good :gonnablow

Same... if you get your hands on the one it rearended, let me know! LOL

Same... if you get your hands on the one it rearended, let me know! LOL

That's funny. Daughter was driving, sitting still in turning lane when somebody heading the other way decide to travel in the turning lane.

I would be interested in some of the interior trim, specifically the door panels if they are the dark agate (black) color, and you didn't plan on keeping them. (I know they have woodgrain on them, but I wasn't sure if you wanted just the woodgrain dash panel, or the doors as well). Probably some other interior trim pieces as well, like driver rear cargo panel.

I would be interested in some of the interior trim, specifically the door panels if they are the dark agate (black) color, and you didn't plan on keeping them. (I know they have woodgrain on them, but I wasn't sure if you wanted just the woodgrain dash panel, or the doors as well). Probably some other interior trim pieces as well, like driver rear cargo panel.

I would probably want the woodgrain from the door panels also. Not sure if the woodgrain part comes off easily or not. Do you want the woodgrain doorpanels or just any agate door panels. It does have agate interior.

I would probably want the woodgrain from the door panels also. Not sure if the woodgrain part comes off easily or not. Do you want the woodgrain doorpanels or just any agate door panels. It does have agate interior.

I'd be looking for the woodgrane agate door panels, but I understand if you want to keep them, just wasn't sure if you wanted just the center dash woodgrain trim or all of it. I have I'm not sure how easy the woodgrain trim comes off, I think its glued to the panels?

im in need of a wiper motor and arms just for spares

Seems like I won't be picking this XJ up. I found a set of Icons for a decent price. With the XJ being 2 hours away one way, $4.25 gallon diesel, it's not worth it for the console, seats and woodgrain trim. If I had a buyer for the remaining Jeep after I took a few parts of, I would go through with it.

I am hoping to go to the local pull-it JY in the next week or so so I can keep my eyes open for parts that would be wanted. LMK

Back