• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Favorite Place to Break Stuff??

DeftwillP said:
the mall by my house is pretty badass...sometimes the other big mall in south austin if i'm feeling froggy
The outlet mall? It's even cooler at the Hummer dealer north of there. They even have their own trail around the dealership.

I think there is too many hills down at the south austin mall, my carb stalls when I have to wheel there.

I was thinking about lakeline mall....outlet mall is too crowded for the hardcore stuff

And there is even a bit more hills there too. But of course nothing that will scratch the paint.

ExTankerGuy said:
How about somewhere around the week of 16-20 March? Like maybe 19th-22nd? (That's Thursday-Sunday)

I'm liking that date, Tanker. If Burbon and Chia are on-board we'll set that as an un-official date and start working on making it official.

Kendrik said:
I'm liking that date, Tanker. If Burbon and Chia are on-board we'll set that as an un-official date and start working on making it official.

Like I said I have no problem with those dates. I just wont be at that one this time because I havea prior trip planned the same week.

Dustin_Z said:
I'M THERE!!!

I might trail guide for y'all if you ask nicely!

I'm certainly game for this....

Just make sure Z keep all hands and arms inside the vehicle until the roll comes to a complete stop. lol :gee: ............. I know you hate me now, right? :spin1:

chero-scrambler1 said:
I'm certainly game for this....

Just make sure Z keep all hands and arms inside the vehicle until the roll comes to a complete stop. lol :gee: ............. I know you hate me now, right? :spin1:

More than you know! But, at least I'll be using your LTBs!:clap:

You can pull the fins away around the damage and crimp off the tubes.

Back