• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Wheeling?

fxdlrider

NAXJA Forum User
I'll be going to NCOA at Peterson AFB Sept. 22 -Oct. 30. I plan on driving the jeep. How is the wheeling between those dates? I don't know the area, and I'd love to tag along with someone if they were going.

Check out the Fall Fling in Moab early October. It's worth a trip.

Fred

I'll only have a weekend. Dunno if I'll be able to drive that far. It would be awesome though.

I'll be wheeling pretty much every weekend that part of the year your welcome to tag along. PM me when you get out here. I live about 3 miles from Pete.

I'm here. I put 33's on and I need to do some fender trimming before I can go. Anyone got a sawzall and a driveway I can use? Dunno if the security police would look highly on someone making all kinds of noise out in the parking lot.

Thanks for the offers guys, It is awesome to have a resource like naxja available. I pm'd everyone too.

Goin over Holy Cross Wednesday 24th if ya want to tag along!!:yelclap:

That is one trail I definitely want to hit while I'm out here, but it is a no-go during the week. Thanks for the offer though.

That is one trail I definitely want to hit while I'm out here, but it is a no-go during the week. Thanks for the offer though.

No problem:cheers::NAXJA:

Back