• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog Roll Call! Windrock side.

The Hard Struggler

NAXJA Forum User
Three weeks to go folks! Who's going and who's staying?

1. The Struggler, Mrs. Struggler, and 1 guest=3

party1:

Yea baby!!! Rock on!!!!!

2. High2by, PacificEd, and 1 guest=3

Might make it. If so it will me the misses and I. 1+1=2

I will be there for sure. I am buying an acre just down the road from Windrock just off trail 22 so I plan to be there a lot.

ill be there with bells on i think chris will be riding if he can stand the cold...

who knows i might bring the new lady friend out for a campfire or two.... im just not sure if she's ready fot the likes of you guys ;)

Well will be me & 1 guest..just not sure if the guest will be my Best Friend or my niece....

ill be there with bells on i think chris will be riding if he can stand the cold...

who knows i might bring the new lady friend out for a campfire or two.... im just not sure if she's ready fot the likes of you guys ;)
Did you find some waggy shafts? Oh, and bring your lady friend, Rebecca and our friend Jan could use another girl to rap with.

ill be at mt side...cant make it with my current gas "funds"....

I plan to be there as long as I can pull of this miracle of a project I have goin on right now. Will be me, the wife, and possibly both kids. If the kids come, we will sleep at the house. If its just me and the boss, possibly camping.

Thanks Doug. Got out some cardboard and went to work with the PB earlier. Gonna start in the morning. Wish me luck.............

i'll be there, with two friends that are committed so 3...

..and might i add, that i have a project on my hands too :gonnablow

Back