• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FALL CLEAN UP - October 26th, 2013

Re: FALL CLEAN UP

So is the 26th of october the day we are all planning on for the clean up? If so i will put in for that friday off work so i know for sure i can make it.

So is the 26th of october the day we are all planning on for the clean up? If so i will put in for that friday off work so i know for sure i can make it.

I'd wait til the actual thread pops up before I did anything.

Speaking of things popping up..tell your mom hi.

I'm not even going to start a sleeping chart just yet...

mac' got to get the aluminum beds welded up first' gyvr

IF my jeep is in one piece after Moab

IF I have any money left after Moab

I get the table bed as long as nobody jumps me, er, jumps on me. :D

Fore 'presidential palace' Wheeler

Hey I resemble that second statement and it's all been paid up :)

We are in this exact boat....if we still have $ and a running heep after Moab we will try to head down.....

FALL CLEAN UP

I just talked to Larry at redbird and he said they don't know if they are having a Halloween event this year and ill have to call Sean between 0700-1500 hrs. I'll give him a call tomorrow and see if they are having one because I remember last year they didn't want us doing the clean up at the same time as the event just due to the amount of traffic at the park.

just tell them we are a lot more fun than their event....and we have photos to prove it.

Cheese "dont send the honeymoon collection on accident" Man

if its the 26th i have a better chance of attending.

i need to make it to a clean up one of these years...

FALL CLEAN UP

Spoke with Larry who gave my contact info to Karen Jackson who is now in charge of events. When she calls me should I tell them the 26th if that works for them? Is there a secondary date if they won't let us do it on the 26th? Dan? Rev?...

I have sent an email to Kenny who is supposed to be our contact for this, he had not replied yet.

If the 26th will not work, try for the 12th.

Rev

Re: Re: FALL CLEAN UP

I have sent an email to Kenny who is supposed to be our contact for this, he had not replied yet.

If the 26th will not work, try for the 12th.

Rev

Why would the 12th be the back up date when there is a national event that day and there are a minimum of 5 members that will be in Moab from the mwc that have expressed interest in the cleanup?

Doesn't seem logical to me.

FALL CLEAN UP

Why would the 12th be the back up date when there is a national event that day and there are a minimum of 5 members that will be in Moab from the mwc that have expressed interest in the cleanup?

Doesn't seem logical to me.

I agree with this. I was told Karen is now the person to go to for this.

Cheeze, you driving the Malibu again?
We could spoon in the trunk.

possibly would be driving the Dodge since it gets 478 mpg :D may have momma a new ride by then so will wait and see what shakes out.

but spooning is a yes..regardless of vehicle.

Regardless of date, I'm in.

I prefer staying at Redbird Station. Kenny has a nice layout and it's practically right next to the park.

FALL CLEAN UP

I don't think there's anyone thinking camping anywhere but there.

They had power too right?

mac 'juice' gyvr

We will probably just stay where everyone else stays at since we don't know the good camping spots down there.

Back