• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FALL CLEAN UP - October 26th, 2013

Re: FALL CLEAN UP

The weekend of October 26th works for me.

mac 'we could dress up' gyvr

The weekend of October 26th works for me.

mac 'we could dress up' gyvr

I could manage that i'm sure.

any event with these ugly bastards is like halloween.....

Cheese "except Lesslimited, he is a cute little guy :lastara:" Man

I am off the 26th, so that could work. I would check with Redbird, they may be having a Halloween event that weekend.

I am off the 26th, so that could work. I would check with Redbird, they may be having a Halloween event that weekend.

Halloween is in the middle of the week, so I wasn't sure which weekend might be a Halloween party.

mac 'probably this one since several people can make it' gyvr

We will see whats happening there the 26th. If that works for them it works for me. As an alternate date we will try for the 12th.

Yes, I am planning to make the clean-up.

Josh, you are more then welcome.

Rev

:thumbup:

There is a 0% chance of me making it before Moab, 75% of me making it the 26th.

This is where I'm at. The 26th promises me the best chance (the 12th I'll be in moab). As long as I get back from Moab with things in tact and tow rig in tact, I should be good for the trip.

I'll need the exact route I should take with my trailer tho to get into the nice big campground...I really got lost the last time and ended up at a bridge that I had to back up from at a 3 ton weight limit...backing a single place trailer up with a camper for 2 miles isn't a big deal...but the big trailer would be.

mac 'get to that when we get to that' gyvr

We are staying at a different campground real close to the park. Scenery is not as nice (no lakes) but still a great campground.

This is where I'm at. The 26th promises me the best chance (the 12th I'll be in moab). As long as I get back from Moab with things in tact and tow rig in tact, I should be good for the trip.

I'll need the exact route I should take with my trailer tho to get into the nice big campground...I really got lost the last time and ended up at a bridge that I had to back up from at a 3 ton weight limit...backing a single place trailer up with a camper for 2 miles isn't a big deal...but the big trailer would be.

mac 'get to that when we get to that' gyvr

Assuming we are staying at Redbird Station, and that you will be taking I70 to the Brazil exit and coming down SR 59 to SR 54:

54 West towards Dugger. Before you get to town, turn Right (North) on County Road 1500 W. There should be a sign for Redbird SRA. There will be a road that T's in from the left, turn on that road (CR 350 N) and follow it to the campground. You will pass the park entrance before you get to the campground.

OR: You can turn Right (North) on CR 1550 W from SR 54 and take it directly to the campground. I can't advise the condition of that road, or if it is clear enough for your big trailer. Last time I went down it it was rather rough.

The first directions make sense. Is the entrance on the left or right off of 350n?

mac 'looking at it on google maps' gyvr

If its the 26th... there is a 0% chance of me making it. I have winter camping school that weekend. I realize this is important, but my scouts are more important than you suckers.

26th is much more doable for me just knowing what I have coming up.

Cheese "I get to spoon with?" Man

:wave:

IF its the 26th...

IF moab goes well and everything is ready to go...

and IF I can get the bed made (have material) and installed...

I'll have four beds, two sets of bunk beds for folks to sleep on in the trailer.

mac 'IF...but would be a good goal to make' gyvr

Sign me up for one.

Keep us posted so I can bring a tent if I need.

IF its the 26th...

IF moab goes well and everything is ready to go...

and IF I can get the bed made (have material) and installed...

I'll have four beds, two sets of bunk beds for folks to sleep on in the trailer.

mac 'IF...but would be a good goal to make' gyvr

IF my jeep is in one piece after Moab

IF I have any money left after Moab

I get the table bed as long as nobody jumps me, er, jumps on me. :D

Fore 'presidential palace' Wheeler

Back