• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extreme Trails......

I think i saw them post on Facebook about that trail. I could not figure out where they were talking about ti being located.

I think its off of trail 10 headed out to White Tail from Evarts Trail Head. There was a new trail off to the left when we were out there. I didn't try it because it looked like mud bog.

I think its off of trail 10 headed out to White Tail from Evarts Trail Head. There was a new trail off to the left when we were out there. I didn't try it because it looked like mud bog.[/QUOTE

I don't have a map in front of me, I thought 11 was main trail from Evarts trailhead to Whitetail. Upper pucker is on that traial (10 or 11) between trails 15 and 20.

Ok looking at the map. 11 is above "your turn" and below "crawfords cry" it looks like. Looks like on FB they said one of the new ones is near where 11 and 10 meet. !0 is that long ass trail that goes from the Evart's pay station to "White Tail."

Ok looking at the map. 11 is above "your turn" and below "crawfords cry" it looks like. Looks like on FB they said one of the new ones is near where 11 and 10 meet. !0 is that long ass trail that goes from the Evart's pay station to "White Tail."

Yeah that's the area I saw a new trail the other weekend.

Looks like a decent size group this year.

1. beer_goggles_009's Trail Leader
2. ghost
3. foxwar71's
4. 89eliminator
5. POLAR_JEEP_04
6. DoWorkXJ
7. ExTankerGuy

Looks like a decent size group this year.

1. beer_goggles_009's Trail Leader
2. ghost
3. foxwar71's
4. 89eliminator
5. POLAR_JEEP_04
6. DoWorkXJ
7. ExTankerGuy
8. BWFDRUMS
9. One Eye Wiggins (no clue what his sn is but that's his nickname)

added some of the empire guys that don't post much.

Glen is right we do need to make sure the group does not get too large or we will not be able to get through the trails. Lets look at the overall group size each day and decide how to split it up if we need to. I plan to leave on time each day to maximize our wheeling. See you guys in a few weeks.

jim

i have no preference who im with. im sure if there is enough people, we can mix up the groups both days so that we arent wheelin with the same people.

this is all assuming i get my jeep done lol

I'll lead if need be. It's nice to see this group large again....

Yes Wade, we will run Mason Jar. I'm thinking we head there immediately when we hit the trails on Friday Morning.

How many people want to run Lions Den, and do they care if we run it on Friday or Saturday?

Mason Jar and Lions Den are in the same area so it would be good to run them together.

Jim

Yes Wade, we will run Mason Jar. I'm thinking we head there immediately when we hit the trails on Friday Morning.

How many people want to run Lions Den, and do they care if we run it on Friday or Saturday?

Mason Jar and Lions Den are in the same area so it would be good to run them together.

Jim

Yes and right after Mason Jar on Friday would be great IMHO!

Back