• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extreme Trails......

Yeah......well.......Imma......not so sure I want to do that..........

yeah I didn't make any friends taking orange on bud's bypass but we all made it lol
after removing our butts from our seats we spent the rest of the day at lower rock garden to get the nerves settled back down haha

yes. its quite fun/scary to go down that, especially with no cage.

I remember the scary part but not so much the fun part of that run but I would like to thank Jason for leading that. That was a once in a lifetime ride...

There was a trail or section of trail at Tellico called Peckerwood connector that was a hell of a drop. I'd say it was as big or bigger drop into Lions Den because we would have to strap vehicles going down it. Of course I could be remembering that wrong.

Found a new extreme trail this weekend. Upper pucker, we will have to check it out this year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

I think i saw them post on Facebook about that trail. I could not figure out where they were talking about ti being located.

We did not get a chance to run upper pucker, It was dark when we found it. It looks like a steep muddy climb, (think mixture of trouble and profanity). We did not go past the First "ledge" of tree roots. I don't know what else that trail has to offer.

Back