• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

excessive high idle

its a auto. just like i posted in the first post lol. but i figured it out. had a big vacuum leak from a hose

its a auto. just like i posted in the first post lol. but i figured it out. had a big vacuum leak from a hose

Glad you got it.

I would. Just remember if you have any shifting issues down the road you may need to revisit the TPS.
so i got about 500 miles on it and it dosent like to do 35. seems it goes into od and locks the tq. is this right? only comes out if i hammer the throttle.

also i got a 20 gal tank and getting 180 miles to a tank mixed driving. dose that seem right?

The most that I have ever fit into my 20 gallon tank is 16.5 gallons. With that being said, I usually get about 275 miles out of a tank with city driving and 300 with all freeway.

You should go back and check the TPS settings and make sure you are getting 83% of the reference voltage as your output voltage.

Also, use an analog voltmeter and check the output throughout the TPS's full range of motion, watching for poor voltage output/dead spots.

Back