• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek Run 11-21 at 8am

Awesome sounds like we have a good sized group going. Im still a go. Wife might join me dont know yet. Looking forward to meeting you guys and taking the 2000 xj on its first trial run!

my buddy went up to evans a few days ago and said since it was raining there was only a few inches of snow left

ya i can wait to see snow again! gotta love snow wheelin :party:

I was at the top of 197 monday where the rock slide is that you can look over the city. we mesured 13 inches of snow and aparently they got dumped on last night. im looking forward to going. the only thing I might run into is I dont have lockers or a winch yet so someone might be waitin up for me. I didnt get stuck last time but Im sure its worse now.

So it looks like I'm in but I wont be there early. F that! getting the kids up that early will suck

well as long as you have a tow point or two i will be willing to pull ya out. as long as we get up some trails and are able to play around in the snow a bit i will be happy.

supsa, we will be running channel 33 on the cb if you want to hook up with us at a later time

well as long as you have a tow point or two i will be willing to pull ya out. as long as we get up some trails and are able to play around in the snow a bit i will be happy.

supsa, we will be running channel 33 on the cb if you want to hook up with us at a later time

Does Dave have a cb? :dunno:

haha
Have fun guys, take pics!

~Scott

Yep I sure do. I hate to use it. Well at least when your on a run with us.

Bla,bla,bla,blala,bla,bla,blaBla,bla,bla,blaBla,bla,bla,blaBla,bla,blBla,bla,bla,blaa,blaBla,bla,bla,bla
Bla,bla,bla,blaBla,bla,bla,blaBla,bla,blaBla,bla,bla,bla,bla

Well some thing like that.

yep I got bull rings. And I may not need a tow but Ill be pretty comfortable knowin you can get me out. lol Cant wait to see all your guys xjs. I had a blast in the snow last weekend.

so for sure we have:

me
tim (cherokeefever)
alaska
90xjsumner

You guys just might make me have to come now.... Does anyone know if the road leading there is all tore up yet?

Too many can sometimes be a pain. A line of 14 rigs can be a hassle logistically.

Last edited:
im not sure how the road wil be. if you are trailoring you can just leave it at the Y right after the bridge.

we will be leaving no later than 830 from fred myer and we will be on channel 33

Im still going for sure. Anyone have an address for the fred meyer? I havent been to bonney lake yet. If not ill find it online or see if my gps can pull it up. Also i dont have a cb. I forgot to ask my wife to bring me my 2 way radio. I know i already asked this but does anyone have a spare 33inch tire and wheel i can throw on my rig just in case? I havent picked up a spare yet.

It was clear at that y once and I headed up. Long story short I had to dump the trailer and drag the tow rig/trailer with the XJ while everyone waited on me. I had REALLY bald tires at the time, but it's always left a sour taste in my mouth that I hope to not experience again. :)

Back