• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek Run 11-21 at 8am

DSCI0002.jpg

DSCI0003.jpg

DSCI0005.jpg

DSCI0006.jpg

DSCI0007.jpg

DSCI0008.jpg

DSCI0009.jpg

DSCI0010.jpg

DSCI0011.jpg

DSCI0012.jpg

DSCI0014.jpg

DSCI0015.jpg

DSCI0016.jpg

DSCI0017.jpg

IM TELLIN YOU GUYS THE TRUTH ITS MY GIRLFRIENDS! HAHAH BUT HEY A PINK ONE IS BETTER THAN NONE RIGHT? YOU GUYS BRING THE WINCHES AND LOCKERS AND ILL BRINK MY HOT GIRLFRIEND AND HER PINK CAMERA.

Wasn`t too bad, an few that where open had alittle trouble with it being slick as u can see in some of those pictures. A few left some tire rubber there. lol

Then check all ur tie rods sounds like u bent one. Get some tube and we can beef them up alittle. and are u still interested in some rear quarter panel plates. I have an couple made like the ones doug has on his. U`ll just need to get 36 nuts and bolts.

Looks like a good turn out! How was the rock face ~ 1/2 way up 311? Slick no doubt, but doable???

the only face i couldnt make up was the one at the top of 311 A. where it splits off three ways. it was snow covered and slick so it kept wanting to throw me to the left where the big ditch lookin thing is

Then check all ur tie rods sounds like u bent one. Get some tube and we can beef them up alittle. and are u still interested in some rear quarter panel plates. I have an couple made like the ones doug has on his. U`ll just need to get 36 nuts and bolts.

YA I DO WANT A SET OF THOSE TIM. MIGHT BE AROUND THE 10TH. THOSE THINGS ARE SWEET. DO YOU LIVE IN SUMNER?

the only face i couldnt make up was the one at the top of 311 A. where it splits off three ways. it was snow covered and slick so it kept wanting to throw me to the left where the big ditch lookin thing is

Ya you were in the front the whole time! Us slackers in the back got all your sloppy seconds! :)

No, i`m up on the hill in Bonney Lake. Did u check all ur tie rods yet? Just get ahold of me when ur ready i still have alittle work to do on them. You`ll need 36 Nuts & Bolts to install them and paint if you want them an differant color then black. Or i can paint them Black.

Nice, how'd those Kevlar's do up there?

the kevlars did awesome! they do amazing in the snow! i was afraid they wouldnt be as good as the old style but the blow them out of the water. they claw down really good and i dont think i really spun a tire most of the day. they dont do to great in mud but everything else they do great in. i would recomend them to anyone. i have taken them to naches twice and evans once and mud is the only negative thing i have to say about them.

Ya you were in the front the whole time! Us slackers in the back got all your sloppy seconds! :)

sloppy seconds make it more interesting :)

Back