• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Engine Mounts???

Just talked to the guy at Brown Dog Industries. Ordered a set of mounts for the XJ, $64.95 for the pair and no tax or shipping charges. I'll get them mounted and drive for a while, see how they do. I had to install a pacesetter header because most places have discontinued headers for the 90 XJ. So we'll see how the set up works, if it works for me I'll let everyone know. You can't beat the price, and the guy told me that if while I'm installing them I need help just call them. Now that's costumer service.

I LOVE SAVING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!party1:
Thanks for all the help
Terry (90 XJ in Texas)

gigage said:
Just talked to the guy at Brown Dog Industries. Ordered a set of mounts for the XJ, $64.95 for the pair and no tax or shipping charges. I'll get them mounted and drive for a while, see how they do. I had to install a pacesetter header because most places have discontinued headers for the 90 XJ. So we'll see how the set up works, if it works for me I'll let everyone know. You can't beat the price, and the guy told me that if while I'm installing them I need help just call them. Now that's costumer service.

I LOVE SAVING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!party1:
Thanks for all the help
Terry (90 XJ in Texas)

Is your front axle vac disc.? I had clearence issues with DL yoke hitting down pipe at the secondaries collector. I only noticed it when I went to use 4WD. They however sent me a redesigned secondaries which made them longer and wrap under and the collector is underneath (I still need to install) Slip fit I'm having troubles sealing. I think that is my primary rich condition.

Back