• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eat Your Heart Out, Remi!

i was asleep at the wheel!... driving, pictures, video, new rig, feeling lost all took its toll on me that day, LOL...

I'll get better, promise...

this shot of her is very bad... with the way she's on it, and the tilt of the xj you could think.... WOW... she's heavier than she looks, or.... WOW, that thing has no springs...

28hfr0y.jpg

Skwerly said:
Yea, and besides, that dumb camera makes it look like I have no tread on my tires. Get with the program, buddy.
freakin skwerly.... not concerned with the hot chick humping his jeep, just they way his tires look. :rolleyes:

:cheers: hey you got me hooked on the stones bro, $15 30 pack FTW! :D

GrimmJeeper said:
freakin skwerly.... not concerned with the hot chick humping his jeep, just they way his tires look. :rolleyes:

They've been bald for about a year! get with the program and get some better used ones....

I'll mount them for you....again....raised white letters out of course....

GrimmJeeper said:

LOOOOOLZ heck yea man. They don't hit as hard as some of the better domestics, but they are a decent beer!! Glad I could help!

:wave:

Hahaha Thanks, Justin, I'm actually on the lookout now. I'll be getting some soon, but not before BenFest and all...

:clap:

Skwerly said:
Hahaha Thanks, Justin, I'm actually on the lookout now. I'll be getting some soon, but not before BenFest and all...

:clap:

Why not buy a slightly newer jeep....I've got one for sale.....

GrimmJeeper said:
i wasnt working in the shop, or working on anything for that matter. i was holding a waterpump from a boat motor in my right hand and leaned under the counter to get the picture book out to help me ID it. for some reason i still dont know why i leaned forward right into the edge of the pump.

at least pirate eye patches look hardcore :cheers:
That sounds like a work related injury......shouldn't come out of your pocket. Do you guys have an industrial clinic for just such an incident?---------Hans

Back