• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eat Your Heart Out, Remi!

GrimmJeeper said:
Sorry, i got poked in the eye pretty bad by a piece of steel a couple hours ago, now my right eye is all blurry... scratched it up good. i havent been in the best mood since that happened :cheers:

You haven't been in a good mood since you quit smoking!

BTW how is that going?

:D

ive actually been in a better mood since i quit. its drinking less that is bringing the rage :D no smokes tho, and the cravings are going away.

my eye hurts.:(

GrimmJeeper said:
ive actually been in a better mood since i quit. its drinking less that is bringing the rage :D no smokes tho, and the cravings are going away.

my eye hurts.:(
dude just punch yourself in the other eye to even out the pain and you'll forget about the pain in the other eye

morphine doesnt work on me, i react to it and go comatose for 6+ hours.. they gave it to me when i got in my car accident and i almost died.

i do think i may need to go to the doctor tho.. still cant really see out of the right eye and when i close my eye, my eyelid rubbing across where i scratched it feels lime someone is putting a cig out in my eye, and both eyes water up.

damnit.

Yeah dude, i would say you should definently go to the hospital for that one. No use in losing your vision.

GrimmJeeper said:
i do think i may need to go to the doctor tho.. still cant really see out of the right eye and when i close my eye, my eyelid rubbing across where i scratched it feels lime someone is putting a cig out in my eye, and both eyes water up.

damnit.
Eyes are not anything to blow off. Go to a DR. Ask me how I know, I have a lens implant from blowing shit like that off.

ia green96 said:
Eyes are not anything to blow off. Go to a DR. Ask me how I know, I have a lens implant from blowing shit like that off.

i knew a guy who was lucky enough to have eye pro on when something blew up!!! everything on his face was peppered except his eyes...lucky guy!

FordGuy said:
If a tech in our shop gets caught working without eye protection, he just gets handed his last check. It would suck to be blind.

yeah...i can see that....not a good sight (no pun intended) but i definitely think you should hit up the hospital mike! if you want ill drive ya there!

FordGuy said:
If a tech in our shop gets caught working without eye protection, he just gets handed his last check. It would suck to be blind.
i wasnt working in the shop, or working on anything for that matter. i was holding a waterpump from a boat motor in my right hand and leaned under the counter to get the picture book out to help me ID it. for some reason i still dont know why i leaned forward right into the edge of the pump.

at least pirate eye patches look hardcore :cheers:

tuesdaysfall said:
yeah...i can see that....not a good sight (no pun intended) but i definitely think you should hit up the hospital mike! if you want ill drive ya there!
thanks for the offer bro but my wife should be able to drive me there fine lol. i'll go into urgent care later tonight. im dreading how much this is going to cost.

Back