• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

East side M&G

Man, I've been away from the jeeping scene too long.

There's a fair number of wheelers up here on the east side but I don't think a lot of them are on the forums as much (and a lot of them are more ID based since the laws, rules, and places you can go are a bit better just across the nearby border).

I'd be up for getting together though! I'm sad I missed the last one. If we want to keep it near the freeway so it's easier for people who are traveling, we could do HuHot in the valley. :)

Man, I've been away from the jeeping scene too long.

There's a fair number of wheelers up here on the east side but I don't think a lot of them are on the forums as much (and a lot of them are more ID based since the laws, rules, and places you can go are a bit better just across the nearby border).

I'd be up for getting together though! I'm sad I missed the last one. If we want to keep it near the freeway so it's easier for people who are traveling, we could do HuHot in the valley. :)

Thanks for chiming in. I know you are right about ID is a lot more off road friendly. I think we are rapidly running out of time before NW-Fest with Memorial Day and graduations. But if there is enough people we need to figure out something.

Sounds great to me! I'll put it on my calendar.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yeah! Sounds like a plan. I'll be there with both the XJ and the MJ if possible. :)

Woo! Looking forward to it!

Wife came down with something...had to go to urgent care and now have her on meds and she's resting. I don't think I can really go that far from the house today. Sorry guys.

Back