• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drill out or cut off?

8Mud said:
Check out the Raybuck site, just for a price comparison, they may have what you want. They do carry a pretty good selection of various clips and fasteners.
I'm nto seeing anything for the cherokee in this department (window wiper things).

They had the window runners and the door seals, they may have the "beltline weather strip" for the Jeep, but not listed in the cataloge.

8Mud said:
They had the window runners and the door seals, they may have the "beltline weather strip" for the Jeep, but not listed in the cataloge.
I will try callin them I guess. Cause I didn't see the beltline listed.

I realize this is way too late, but when I changed over from electric to manual, I used a larger drill bit like 3/8" or 1/2" and instead of drilling all the way through just drilled until the head came off and the rest just popped out. Took like 5 seconds per rivot. Also used screws to mount, worked fine, but I could see where the nylon lock nuts and bolts would be better.

Back