• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Downhill bikes

downhillracer

NAXJA Forum User
Im looking to get another DH bike (must have decent dual crown forks, no cheap stuff) and at least 7 inches of travel in the rear. If you know of anybody trying to get rid of theirs or you know of a shop thats closing some out let me know. I have a spooled, 4.56'd, D44 with disk brakes and 0 miles on it that I would put in towards a trade + cash for the right bike. Thanks guys!

Try woodside BMX in Redwood City talk to Zoran the owner he could probably point you in the right direction. Thats where i got my Yeti from 650-299-1071 is there phone #

Could also look around Trai head Cyclery have lots of downhill bikes 14390 Union Ave
San Jose, CA 95124-2815 (408) 369-9666. But I always look at craigslist they always have nice bikes for cheap.

maybe for a brand new foes i might need 5 grand, but I just scored an intense M1 off of cl for 900. When people move to the valley they find they dont really need 8 inches of travel. Thanks for the responses guys.

Cool glad you found one probably figure out rent is like 2000.00 dollars for like 500 square foot apartment so the need to sell there downhill bike with 8" of travel :cry:

Are you still in Chico? I've been here for a year and have not biked since I lived in San Luis Obispo but plan on getting back into it once I get a new front wheel. Sorry for the thread jack but I'm looking for people/ trails to ride in Chico. My bike is more free ride but can keep up with the full blown DH bikes I rode with

Are you still in Chico? I've been here for a year and have not biked since I lived in San Luis Obispo but plan on getting back into it once I get a new front wheel. Sorry for the thread jack but I'm looking for people/ trails to ride in Chico. My bike is more free ride but can keep up with the full blown DH bikes I rode with

Just got back from chico yesterday. My buddy and i took our dh bikes. Upper bidwell park is the best place to ride around there, plus you got the swimming holes embeded throughout. You'd want to have a car shuttle you to the top though if your bike is as heavy as mine and have a car waiting for you at the bottom.

You may have seen me riding around town over the weekend. I have a REALLY GREEN karpiel.
dsc01303nz0.jpg

Shot with DSC-T1 at 2008-05-05

Yeah Im still in chico, trying to work the bugs out of my M1 i just picked up. Me and my buddy are going to ride upper bidwell on weds if you want to roll with, he has an m3. We are planning on going to northstar next week too. Pm me if you want to ride.

Thats a nice bike you got there! If you guys come back up to chico anytime soon pm me as well. Im always up for a ride!

yeah i'll hit you up man. Chico is a blast, i can't wait to go back. Between the biking, swiming holes, crazy night life with a myriad of hot women, i'm hooked.

nice intense

Last edited:
Back