• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dinner RSVP thread

Add two adults for myself, and at least one more for Spiniker and his Sami buddy, and I think there will be one more joining us for the trip over whitepass on hwy 12 with his cj7. So yeah... 5 ;)

Thanks
Ed

maybe you should do a new thread with a poll lett everybody "vote" for how many people they are bringing.

2 adults for me..

bring extra.. i'll probably break down and spend the whole weekend watching
muahahaha

Avanteone said:
I'm adding myself to the list /w 2 adults and 2 kids eating.

I'm coming up /w ROUGHLY 55 adults and 17 kids. Someone else wanna tally it and see what you come up with?

J

I counted 51 adults and 13 kids (there is a lot of variance in the answers though).

Plus 5 more adults from your original count.

Michael

There is a very good chance that I and a friend will be there. All depends on if he has to work or not. Need his truck to pull my trailer and Jeep... :D If he can't make it I don't really wanna drive my Jeep over there and risk the chance of breaking something and not being able to make it back... Probably a little late for this thread but better late than never i've heard...

Back