• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did we ever nail down Goatfest??

So if a Grand Vitara just happens to show up to do some random wheeling it will be OK?

John

Depends on the rental agreement.

David Bricker / SYR

I'd like to see the KOH DVD, but I hesitate to spend $31 on it ($25 + shipping). If someone could bring a copy to Goatfest, I could bring a laptop or portable DVD player to watch it on. I'm sure others would enjoy it too.

I just noticed this.

Roll into the OC on a Tuesday night and we'll put it on the big screen for you..

Spent the week in SD with my CO. He ordered me to go back to SD/Pendelton the two weeks before Thanksgiving. Oh, throw me in that briar patch br'er rabbit.

John

Spent the week in SD with my CO. He ordered me to go back to SD/Pendelton the two weeks before Thanksgiving. Oh, throw me in that briar patch br'er rabbit.

John

What did you do to him in the motel room before he issued those orders?

Took him over to the I-Bar at North Island.

Actually it all happened quite honestly. I need to go back out there to work with the 1-MEF, stop by another command in San Diego and then sort through about 100 boxes of stuff that somehow got my name on it that is slated for disposal but no one wants to trash it until I sign off on it. While there last week I was told I was the "owner" of 5 jet engines. News to me. Opened up one of the crates and discovered a brand new small turbofan engine. I also came across a Ghillie Suite that had may name on it. Again this item like the engines this wasnt mine, but I know the owner, Vietnam era Team guy. Either its going back to him, down to the UDT SEAL museum or coming home with me for repair and further adventures.

John

John

Is another Kia is the plans?

David Bricker / SYR- LAX

You will feel right at home. The suit was packed away salt water wet about 7 years ago so it smells like a goat and it will probably fit like a glove too. I will see what I can do.

John

One More Month! :party:

Back