• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Deer Valley Run June 21st

Harlee&Tahoe said:
Solonopotam/DSXJ Can one of you bring SWR meter? and 3' connector?
Yes, but my connector cable is 2' long

i think i wasnt that clear, as much as i wanted to go the jeep aint running, i have the rear output shaft partially cut and some driveshafts laying around and a yoke that is cut and drilled, sme seals, but i need to put it all together. if i can get it done by sat i might head up sunday though, but it dont look good, sorry guys

I'll be out Fri afternoon.

Sounds like a lot of people going, I don't know if 6 Tri-Tips are going to be enough so maybe bring some sort of meat to cook up.

I'm not sure how the wind is going to be so I'm going to bring along my 2 camp stoves (5 burners ready to cook)

Meat it is, what about pudding?
"If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding, how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat......?"
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall Pt.2

Had a GREAT TIME!!!!! Weather was great (even the Thunder Shower), Wheelin was great, people were great..... Couldn't ask for a better trip.

I will start a new thread for us to post pix.

It was a very nice trip indeed. Thanks for putting this together !

anybody take any pics.

Awesome trip! Thank you Mark.
I knew I needed to upgrade tie rod, just not yet. Thank You Aaron.
I had a GREAT time meeting everyone, and an even better time wheeling.
Sorry for holding everyone up in the beginning, was so much easier the night before!?
Brandi's starting to understand why I need more parts, thanks Dave.
This was our first trip for the three of us in a long time, it was refreshing.
Hopefully will be able to start making a few more, and see all of you again.

Harlee

Back