• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DD Steering Stabilizer Question

bellyeyes

NAXJA Forum User
Just installed JCR Offroad Over the Knuckle steering on my 99' XJ, any of you guys/gals run this setup without a steering stabilizer and if so how exactly did you mount it?. This is also my daily driver, just looking for opinions on whether I really need one or not. Thank

Many companies make bolt on kits, like ^^ already posted. They do come in different flavors.
Poly Performance, Ruffstuff, currie, etc. also make them. So, pick your stabilizer of choice, and the bracket kit that works with it.

This is also my daily driver, just looking for opinions on whether I really need one or not. Thank

Ride around for a while and see for yourself. I did the same thing with 35s and I don't mind it with no stabilizer. One less thing to spend money on. Unless you want to stabilize the steering dead spot haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back