• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Daystar coil spring spacers... arg!

Yeah, that should not happen. I have stacked coil spacers (i know.. bad bad, but intended as a stop gap.. but they are still working fine) for about 4 years now and they are fine.. them cracking that soon indicates a problem with the part itself. Hell... they don't do that much and they shouldn't be failing that early if at all.
That derlin is a good idea though. IIRC its the stuff they make cutting boards out of.

Yeah, that should not happen. I have stacked coil spacers (i know.. bad bad, but intended as a stop gap.. but they are still working fine) for about 4 years now and they are fine.. them cracking that soon indicates a problem with the part itself. Hell... they don't do that much and they shouldn't be failing that early if at all.
That derlin is a good idea though. IIRC its the stuff they make cutting boards out of.

My buddy has spacers stacked on his XJ. He is running 37's but it never leaves the street! I know........ retarded! Its ok though his stereo puts enough stress on that thing!

Quadratec sells these for $5, can i just put them in with with stock isolators on a RE 4.5 lift kit? Want to raise the front a tad, too much stink bug with the new leaf pack.
http://www.quadratec.com/products/56020_100.htm

You can, but since it is for experts you may want to have it professionally installed. I heard you need an ASE mechanic for it too.

Back