• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Damn I love Cherokee's

RªMB°

NAXJA Forum User
So on my way to work this morning
GraciePics1175.jpg

GraciePics1177.jpg

GraciePics1167.jpg

GraciePics1174.jpg

Once again Im ok and I have another another totalled jeep until insurance gives me my $$$.

I was going 10westbound on my way to work in Ontario when traffic started to stop, so I started my decline shifted down a few gears and looked in my rearview mirror just in time to see a Dodge Caravan come ripping into my rear end. The jeep almost flipped over the cement divider and the motor has been shifted 6" backwards from smacking that cement wall, and my tranny tunnel is bowed inside the cab to accommodate for it. My brake and gas petal are just hanging inside and the steering column is broken so I can spin the wheel in 360ª circles like nothing.

Since it wasnt my fault and we both had insurance I now get to rent a vehicle, get medical( back realigned), and $$$ from the vehicles value all at her insurance expense. Since the Jeep didnt appreciate the rude Caravan it faught back and destroyed her front grill and bent the frame and motor upwards.

She said that she hit the brakes and they locked up thats why she hit me, I think she was on the cell phone or sleeping/not paying attention. I was hit by her going 40+MPH and I was almost at a dead stop.

And another one gone and another one gone and another bites the dust.

Dude, that's messed up. I'm glad you are o.k, good luck with the money and all. Hopefully you can get another Jeep soon.

Thats the plan. Im going on XJ #3 and Ive had no regrets since #1
Someone explain to me why I have good luck in accidents, but not with cops????

shit, glad to hear your OK that sucks man.

Was my air saw ok? :D

And that trans and transfer case better be ok, I just built that shit....

Justin

Man, glad to hear that you are ok again with this one. At least you were awake to see what was happening.

Now start looking for a viable replacement to show the insurance company what your XJ was actually worth.

Also if you installed new parts or even resale parts show the proof of purchase and you will get reimbursed for them based on the time of purchase as depreciated value.

Now QUIT buying RED Jeeps and pick a different color for the next one.

Good luck man.

Leep

Dude.. Glad to hear you're ok....

These are life changing events you are having.
If you take a step back and look at the bigger picture, there's a reason you walk away from these things. It's not because you were "lucky," nor because you invincible. You must be doing something good or something right, because if you look at it from a philosophical or spiritual viewpoint, evil or bad or negativity or whatever you wan to call it, always tries to defeat the good.

So, keep your eyes and mind open. Someone or something is watching out for you or trying to tell you something.

RªMB° said:
Someone explain to me why I have good luck in accidents, but not with cops????
See above... ;)

Anywho...... STOP TOTALING YOUR VEHICLES!!!!!

E

That'll buff right out......

Seriously, glad you are OK.

On your next Jeep qet soem good solid bumpers and exo-cage....

Dude WTF ,, you need to step away from Cherokees and go with a toyota or Vw or anything but a Cherokee, if you stick with jeep how about a Liberty. Lol Well at least your all right man, but damm either quit school "both accidents happened either going or coming back from school" or take the metro link

ouch. glad to hear you're ok.

glad your ok too! When I had bught my first NEW car, it was rear-ended 3 times within 2 months. I figured either god or Murphy was telling me that new cars are a curse

holy wow! Glad you could walk away from that one. Chalk another one up for not driving a Prius :)

Back