• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D.O.N.E.'s n00bfest mk III - May 19-20, 2007

XJLaredo said:
I was given my sisters VW Jetta to drive for a while since she is going to boot camp. I've gotten more waves in the VW from other Vw drivers than i did in my Jeep.:dunno:

Jamez.

Desperate for attention and hoping you'll help when they break down.

pSYChedXJ said:
So I guess there wasn't any hanky-panky going on inside your tent?! Did the late night gastrointestinal fluctuations from a certain unnamed camp neighbor ruin the mood?:passgas:

- Jay

oh no, nothing is more arousing than the sound of passing gas.

noutlawjeeper said:
oh no, nothing is more arousing than the sound of passing gas.
:party:

With the sounds of pistol actions, calls for stimulants ( addressed to unknown people driving by....), tackled drinkers, and a tinkling sound in cooking pots I am quite impressed that a ripper was actually heard. :wow:

Meowth?

Metal Thrasher said:
:party:

With the sounds of pistol actions, calls for stimulants ( addressed to unknown people driving by....), tackled drinkers, and a tinkling sound in cooking pots I am quite impressed that a ripper was actually heard. :wow:

Meowth?

I guess ya never know who you'll meet in the middle of the woods in the PNW...:angel:

So I took out my passenger seat and took my ice scraper to scrape all the mud out of the carpet that soaked in then scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed with soap and water and took the shop vac to the carpet and i think it turned out pretty good. Then I sprayed some spray 'n wash on it, let it soak in there and it smells pretty nice now!

If it is only "fixed" for a spare why don't you sew it up with wire and put a tube in it for a spare?

Cheaper and much more personality:D

Just keepin your options open.

Michael

Metal Thrasher said:
Desperate for attention and hoping you'll help when they break down.

Yea I felt the same way when I was "forced" to drive a 90 VW for a while... it more sounds like "Hi yours is still running?":eyes:. I hated it..... their faces were priceless when they would get all excited and wave I would just give em the bird. Wish I would have gotten a picture of the sticker I had made for the rear window. It said "My fast says Volkswagons suck"

2xtreme said:
If it is only "fixed" for a spare why don't you sew it up with wire and put a tube in it for a spare?

Cheaper and much more personality:D

Just keepin your options open.

Michael

Frankintire? I'll have to look into that.

I have a new tire on the way, so i'll worry about the other tire later. I'll PM you matt.

Back