• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D and C EXTREME's CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY (XJ CAGES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopy

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I was just in the vendor section (classifieds) posting a Christmas Special on our XJ Cages and I figure we'd take it a tiny step further. Tis the season and I'd figure its worth a giveaway or two.
WELCOME to D and C Extreme's "ChristmasDay GIVEAWAY!" Has a nice ring to it, don't it?

When:
Starting NOW and ending when I draw the winners CHRISTMAS DAY.

I don't know WHEN on Christmas Day I'll post the winners ~ but to make sure it doesn't interfere with traditional family activities ~ I'll make sure that I post the winners sometime AFTER noon.

Who:
Members Only

How To Enter:
Simply reply to this post. ONLY ONE REPLY PER PERSON ~ anyone who replies twice ~ will be disqualified.

How does it work:
At the end of the entry period (now through December 25th) ~ I will randomly pick TWO winners and post their names on a new 'Christmas Day Giveaway ~ WINNERs' thread. At that time, the winners will need to REPLY to the new thread to claim their prizes.

What Do They Win:
2 (TWO) cages will be given away, SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED!

Disclaimer:
This [nor any other] giveaway was NOT solicited by any member of the NAXJA's administration. My hope is that (besides spreading some Christmas Cheer) more people will see these giveaway's and realize the great value the NAXJA and become a member

Here are a couple of pictures:
dnc205h.jpg

dnc205i.jpg

dnc205j.jpg

dnc205k.jpg

dnc205l.jpg

dnc205m.jpg

dnc205o.jpg

dnc205n.jpg

If you want to take advantage of the Christmas Special, see:
http://www.naxja.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=2516&sort=1&cat=3&page=1
If you buy a cage, and then end up winning this giveaway, you will be refunded the purchace price of the cage.

Now, let the madness begin:exclamati

IMG_2836.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First in!

Thank you!

Thanks for setting up the giveaway. Just a plug, I've seen these and they are quite nice. There are several running around here in Colorado and I was impressed that you can still use the back seat.

This is not an entry into the drawing, just a thanks to a valued vendor.

Count me in!

Thank you very much!!!

I was considering on of these until I tried fording a river and killed my engine :D . Count me in please! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back