• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Curious to see what i could get for this???

look at my new ride as of tomorrow!!!

3k83m43oeZZZZZZZZZ967cd3620fc48ce15.jpg

3mb3pe3o2ZZZZZZZZZ9672ac729b3413310.jpg

3nb3m63o0ZZZZZZZZZ967baad1f1b20fa14.jpg

3k33o73pcZZZZZZZZZ9675611aa26259717.jpg

yep i tried to trade him my red xj. he didn't want to cause he wanted one with more body. then he saw my post on CL about my DD and emailed me with his offer. we will do the trade either tomorrow or tue. I will need to find another xj

yeah sorry, my brother is the one actually buying it and he is being a pain. I had a trailer lined up, then he was busy.

sorry.

dang i just drove it around the block and woke up all my neighbors hahahahaha
ima miss that thing....
i would keep it and make it a gnarly trail rig but im only here for 2 more months and i dont have a trailer or truck to trailer it to trails out here or in NM so right now if i get another xj i'll need one i can drive to the trail and drive back plus be a relible daily driver :(

Is there 4 of the tires? Is the drive shaft the one in the pics? It is awful short or did you replace it? Hey mario give me a call in the morning. Have cash & trailer looks like fun.
John
602-619-5128

Back