• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

crazy drifting subaru

one of the best examples of driving I've ever seen.... WOW

AWD drifting is awesome

Drifting is a waste. Nothing but a big loser showoff.

But that gymkhana... OMG!! OMfreakingG!!! Impressive control. Reminds of trials riding on mountain bikes.

But that gymkhana... OMG!! OMfreakingG!!! Impressive control. Reminds of trials riding on mountain bikes.

Drifting in an AWD car with Control is Awesome display of power...(i was talking about the tight space drifting) I wouldn't call him a show off since it said he was practicing...

Edit: not try to cause an argument - my point was it is harder to drift with 4 wheels turning .... :)

Last edited:
Wonder if I can get a pass to go tear up the old George AFB like that :D

Although I have no drift skills whatsoever, but it would be fun to punch it down the runway.

Wonder if I can get a pass to go tear up the old George AFB like that :D

Although I have no drift skills whatsoever, but it would be fun to punch it down the runway.
My old Camaro club used to run Vandenburg every once in a while, they'd let us set up courses and what not. That my friend, was the worst experience ever! We're talkin' 4" gaps in the concrete pads!

no kidding. just because its not your thing doesnt make them losers. who are you to judge people?
eh.jpg

But that gymkhana... OMG!! OMfreakingG!!! Impressive control.

i agree 100%, but when he says 'drifting', i think hes talking about competetive drifting like FD, which is a waste, and a big loser showoff'.
its like watching bowling on tv, this, however is quite entertaining! i kept finding myself turning my stereo up louder and louder!

nobodys saying drifting aint hard, just in its currently organized american fashion is kinda lame!

Last edited:
Back